Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Army Picture Caption Contest
From various 4RCR members:
Carl began to question the wisdom of being the first to volunteer once he was actually in the butts.
A cam and concealment lecture about to go tragically wrong.
The Chinese are prepared should the Americans give the command "Don't fire until you can see the white of their eyes"
Finally, the explanation for the persistent 50 % fail rate for Phase III.
Good thinking, RSM. This should teach them to fail their Weapon Tests.
Offer your own caption in the comments section.
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (153)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)
- Robot Rampage Paralyzes Pottersville, PA - OR - A ...
- Lard Coffins, or Walter Gets His Wings
- CBC Coverage of Afghanistan Casualties
- U.S. Episcopal Church monks offer retreat for war-...
- Words Unspoken Are Rendered on War’s Faces
- War Stress Pushing Army Suicides Higher
- When a US soldier in Iraq won't soldier
- What I'm Reading: Achtung Schweinhund
- Army Picture Caption Contest
- US Army struggles with soldier who won't pull the ...
- A Sermon for Sunday, August 12th
- What I'm Reading: Anne Rice's Christ the Lord Out ...
- What I'm Reading: Cormac McCarthy's The Road
- ▼ August (13)