Thursday, March 9, 2023

Victorian British and Canadian Brigade on Parade

After my last post here, I thought it would be fun to take all my completed Victorian  British and Canadian troops and put them on the table for a group shot.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Perry figures in the foreground, British regulars and behind them a regiment of Canadian militia.

Perry Canadian militia cavalry in the centre.

Perry command figures in the centre.

Two Perry Armstrong Whitworth cannon and crew.

Most recently completed Warlord regiment, British regulars, in the foreground, and a second regiment of Canadian militia behind them.

Flags by Adolfo Ramos.

I found this an encouraging exercise to see the fruits of two years’ work on the table.   Now to dig out my US American Civil War figures and put them to the test.

Cheers and thanks for looking, MP+

8 comments:

  1. Great little force there, Mike, I really like the Perry figures in this range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine body of men , they look great on parade.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely parade of figures there:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection, smart uniforms. I like the flanking Officer/N.C.O. for the units. Should make for interesting alternative history games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a grand sight! Here's hoping they'll add some fun flavour to your alt ACW setting mate!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers