Well, Diplomacy Fans, as they say, that escalated quickly. Quick highlights:
Italy, sensing that Turkey was going to plunge the stiletto in, acted simultaneously, but took on the additional burden of starting a war with France as well. Perhaps DeGraspi has indeed lost it.
Turkey, like Godzilla, shrugs off all attacks and has a massive three builds coming in the Adjustment Phase.
France may have sat on the fence too long. Russia continues to dwindle. The Kaiser, in a flurry of moves that would have made Der Alte Fritz proud, does his best to stave off disaster.
England, Sphinx like, is now beginning to feed on its proxy Germany and continues to play the long game with Russia.
All results are below. Players, your adjustment orders to me by midnight EST Wedenesday, Nov 12th, please.
Results for Fall, 1904 (Movement)
Order resolution completed on 10-Nov-2014 at 05:55:50 EST
F bal - ber Bounced with pru (1 against 1).
A den -kie; F hel Supports A den - kie
F lon - nth; E F nth - den; A nwy Supports A stp; A stp Supports A mos
France: A bel Supports F hol
A bur -mun Bounced with sil (1 against 1).
F hol Supports A bel; A par - bur Failed because A bur -mun failed.
A pic Supports A bel; A spa Holds; F wes Holds
A gal -rum Bounced with rum (1 against 1).
A pru - ber Bounced with bal (1 against 1).
A sil - mun Bounced with bur (1 against 1).
A bud Supports A gal - rum Support cut by Move from Serbia.
A pie - mar; A tri -ser Failed because Turkey: A ser -bud failed.
F tun - ion Bounced with ion (1 against 1).
A ven - pieI; A vie Holds
A lvn Holds; A sev Holds Dislodged from bla (2 against 1).
A war Holds
F aeg Convoys A con -nap; F bla -sev;
A con -nap Convoy path taken: con-aeg-ion-nap.
F ion Convoys A con -nap; ]A mos Supports F bla - sev
F rum Supports F bla - sev Support cut by Move from Galicia.
A ser -bud Bounced with bud (1 against 1).
Results for Fall, 1904 (Retreat)
Order resolution completed on 10-Nov-2014 at 10:52:58 EST
England: Supply centers were gained. Units that may be built: 1.
France: Supply centers were lost. Units that must be removed: 1.
Germany: Supply centers were lost. Units that must be removed: 1.
Italy: Supply centers were gained. Units that may be built: 1.
Russia: Supply centers were lost. Units that must be removed: 1.
Russia: A sev Disbands
Turkey: Supply centers were gained. Units that may be built: 3.
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (117)
- Diplomacy Game: Results Spring 1906 Turn
- Tuesday Boardgame On Wednesday: Fox's Gap From GM...
- Weekend Roundup: Introducing Irresistible Izzy
- Diplomacy Game: 1905 Adjustments Phase Complete
- Diplomacy Game: Results for the Fall 1905 Turn
- The Daily Dissembler: Your Trusted Source For New...
- A Sweet Pulp Ride
- Heroes of Rohan, or, Will the Horse Survive?
- Diplomacy Game Spring 1905 Results
- Weekend Roundup
- Foundry ACW Union Artillery
- Diplomacy Game: 1904 Adjustments Complete
- Diplomacy Game: Fall 1904 Move Results
- The Daily Dissembler: Your Trusted Source For News...
- Saturday Workbench
- Diplomacy Game: Spring 1904 Retreat Phase Complete...
- Diplomacy Game Spring 1904 Turn Results
- News From The Diplomacy Game: Daily Dissembler, Fa...
- Diplomacy Game: Fall 1903 Build Phase Complete
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)