My painting work has been focusing on the American Civil War of late, and here's the Second Wisconsin, to swell the ranks of the Iron Brigade as represented already in my collection by the 9th Wisc. I love the formal look of these guys, which are a mix of 28m Foundry, Old Glory, and a few Redoubt thrown in, collected over the years. Flags are by GMB.
Foundry command group:
One of my favourite figures, Old Glory's screaming bald sergeant: "Don't come any closer or I'll hit you with this hat!"
Both Wisconsin regiments advance together, the 9th leading the 2nd.
I hope to get them into action soon. Many thanks for looking.
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (153)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- Cheeseheads! Introducing the 2nd Wisconsin
- Still Thinking About An ACW Campaign
- Work in Progress: Dirty Gunners and Pretty Federal...
- Thinking About An ACW Campaign - The Battle for Bl...
- Audet's Church: The Aftermath
- German Weapon Memes
- IABSM Third Edition En Route!
- Waterloo in Plastic: A Brief Battle Report
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)