When I posted pics of this model on my Bluesky social media feed, my friend James called it "the scummiest vessel he'd ever seen", a nice tribute to Stan Rogers and to my intention to paint this Skytrex model as a hardworking little tanker. And yes, this post's title is a little joking reference - IYKYK as the yutes like to say.
Not much more to say about this model, it's from the Skytrex Cruel Seas range, 1/300 scale models that work well with the Torpedoes and Tides rules I like. It's straight out of the box, resin hall with some metal bits, no mods, just some heavy drybrushing and some rust effects to make it look like the tramp steamer she is.
No flags, I want this ship to be a target for E boats or RN torpedo boats.
Thanks for looking and blessings to your brushes!
MP+



A DEMS gunner assigned to her might even call her "a sickening sight" :) (of course not referring to the model, which is lovely as always - I really admire your weathering skills)
ReplyDelete