Friday, April 22, 2016
On Newstands Now! The Daily Dissembler, Fall 1904 Edition
Your latest copy of the Daily Dissembler, containing essential news of a fictitious Europe in flames, may be found here. Followers of the game will note that we have a replacement English player, hence the cover story.
Thanks to the Turkish and Italian players for content, and to the inestimable Ion Dowman for his play by play analysis as Sir Erasmus Blatt.
The online DD contains a somewhat imprecise rendering of the Turkish player's journalistic efforts, the Ankara What. Readers may find their own Turkish delight in a clearer view of that fine journal, here.
- ► 2017 (34)
- Diplomacy Game Update: 1904 Build/Adjustment Phas...
- An Epic Night of Longstreet
- On Newstands Now! The Daily Dissembler, Fall 1904 ...
- PBB Diplomacy Game Update: Fall 1904 Turn Results
- Spring Brings Some Dangerous Dames
- OP THUNDERING DICE PART TWO: Infiltrate, Exfitrate...
- OP THUNDERING DICE PART 1: My Bidower Blues
- Diplomacy Game Update and Tuesday Night Wargame
- Some Artizan Weird War Two Heroes and Heroines
- Paint Desk Saturday
- Diplomacy Game: Spring 1904 Results Are In
- Imagining Wars To Come: Science Fiction, the Milit...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (153)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)