Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Painting Table

 

This Saturday I’m happy to report that my four German panzers, seen here on previous Saturdays, are now done and waiting their twenty minutes of fame in a subsequent post here, before driving to death and glory (most likely death) on the gaming table.

Today on the painting table we have the three Assault Group 28mm Spahis and three Foundry 28mm SYW hussars - no progress made on them this week because of the panzers were ahead in the queue.   I have some ideas on paint schemes and hope to crack on this week with these horse soldiers.

Also present are two 6mm resin buildings from Baccus that I am putting in the queue now that my Napoleonics horde has arrived (see previous post).  Some 6mm Adler figures run around excitedly  - the scale of the buildings to the figures looks right. I’m happy with that.

Also  just primed are two dangerous ladies for my Weird War Two project.

That’s it for today.

Blessings to your brushes!

Michael

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today! I added your link to the list. I love the little buildings and miniatures!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for the hussars! An eclectic mix of bits here Padre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks to be a busy table there Padre.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers