This war party of braves is currently rampaging across my painting desk. The figures are sculpted by Bob Murch of Pulp Figures, from his new Flint and Feather range, representing opposing forces of the Huron-Iroquois war of the 17th century. They are absolutely fantastic figures, well researched and full of the character that one expects of Bob’s work.
I am hoping that these figures will be done and gone by Monday. Why you ask? Here’s a hint.
Where might these braves be going? I can’t say.
Blessings to your brushes!
- ► 2016 (91)
- Looking Back On 2015: Hobby Highlights
- Last Figures 0f 2015: Part Two of Two
- Last Painted Figures Of 2015, Part One of Two
- Coming In 2016: The Rockies Ablaze
- Thank You Santas!
- A Christmas Eve Story: The Shepherd - Frederick Fo...
- Christmas Is Coming
- Another Dux Rohirrim Test Game
- This Christmas, Give The Gift Of Ruins
- Thank You Santa Clause ...
- Warpath Off The Painting Desk
- Test - Can You See This Photo?
- First Crack At Dux Rohirrim
- Ask Not For Whom The Bell Tolls, Cancer, It Tolls ...
- Mean Girls
- Warpath On The Painting Desk
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2014 (153)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)