If you grew up as I did, listening to CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) Radio, chances were this reading of a Christmas Eve ghost story by the late Al Maitland was a tradition. I have fond memories of driving through the snow covered Ontario countryside late one Christmas Eve, on my way to a family gathering, and listening to this on the car radio as the moon scudded along to one side
It takes about half an hour, so grab a rum and eggnog or your favourite drink, settle in by the glow of the Christmas tree, and enjoy. Happy Christmas to you and yours from Madame Padre and myself.
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (91)
- Looking Back On 2015: Hobby Highlights
- Last Figures 0f 2015: Part Two of Two
- Last Painted Figures Of 2015, Part One of Two
- Coming In 2016: The Rockies Ablaze
- Thank You Santas!
- A Christmas Eve Story: The Shepherd - Frederick Fo...
- Christmas Is Coming
- Another Dux Rohirrim Test Game
- This Christmas, Give The Gift Of Ruins
- Thank You Santa Clause ...
- Warpath Off The Painting Desk
- Test - Can You See This Photo?
- First Crack At Dux Rohirrim
- Ask Not For Whom The Bell Tolls, Cancer, It Tolls ...
- Mean Girls
- Warpath On The Painting Desk
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2014 (153)
- ► 2013 (73)
- ► 2012 (81)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (18)