Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some of My Son's Miniature Painting Efforts

My fourteen year old son John continues to make Dad proud of his painting efforts. Recently he assembed some recent work for pictures for a school portfolio project illustrating some of his interests. I took the pictures and obtained his permission to brag on him a bit.

First up are some 1/35 scale German World War Two soldiers, I think by Tamiya.



We call the officer Leutnant Gruber, after our favourite character on the British comedy show, Allo! Allo!.



Here are some of John's Space Marines. I don't know the chapter name - Blood Angels, maybe? I just know I'm paiting up some Space Orks that I suspect will get badly slaughtered by these guys.













Bravo Zulu, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers